McGough is a premier general contractor and construction management firm in the Twin Cities. Established in 1956, this family owned company reached out to us in 2018 looking to reinvigorate their online presence by undertaking a website redesign and development project. The McGough site presents the company's work, services, and philosophy in an easy to navigate website with a contemporary, engaging design. The redesign met the following objectives:
- Improve layout to highlight imagery and portfolio.
- Improve their ability to express their corporate narrative with larger images, video, and infographics to make it more engaging for various audiences.
- Give them access to more easily maintain their site. They were hampered by their previous developers timelines, and their lack of access to the necessary areas, to make changes to their Wordpress site.
- Build the site with a highly flexible mobile-friendly interface
- Give them a blog that would dynamically relate to other sections of the site
This website succeeds with a streamlined design that removes much of the superfluous information present on the old site, focusing on the pertinent information on a given page or page section. It was recently featured on the ExpressionEngine blog! We look forward to our ongoing partnership with McGough and are proud of our role in their new website!